We offer advice and preparation of U.S., state and city income tax returns, specializing in:
- Fine art, fashion and entertainment professionals
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Non-immigrant visa holders, especially the O-1, Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- Foreign companies opening or operating offices in the U.S.
- Advance planning for entrepreneurs relocating to the .U.S
- Non-resident aliens living and working in the U.S., including students, scholars, and investors
- U.S. Citizens and permanent residents living abroad (ex-pats)
We also offer compliance, planning, audit, and representation services.
As of 2016, we offer advice and preparation of Canadian federal and provincial tax returns, specializing in:
- Forms T1 for individual taxpayers who were residents, non-residents, and part-year residents
- Departure returns (year of departure from Canada)
- Clients who have filing requirements in both Canada and the U.S.
- Advance planning for those with assets or income in each country who plan to change residency